Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Day - FINALLY!!!!

I had a busy week last week...And I'm glad it is over. I spent most of the week working on a graduation scrapbook for my cousin, Drew. I totally procrastinated and was literally working on this the day before graduation (and I still owe Matt a scrapbook). So, I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Good thing I took a vacation day this week...LOL!! I was also making cards for Mamaw at the last second...Thank goodness for Heather and Jessica, they really bailed me out at the last second.

Both graduations were really nice. Saturday morning we went to Andrew's graduation and then to his party.


And then to Matt's graduation.
And Haley's Graduation.
And Natasha's Graduation.It was a long day but I'm glad they all had a good graduations.

No comments:

Post a Comment