Monday, July 13, 2009

New Day

So, I've been listening to Avalon this morning. Avalon's songs are great when I need to refocus. The lyrics are so uplifting. I don't know what I would do without my music. LOL! I guess, I would have to read more if that is even possible.

The first song on I listened to was New Day. It talked about how we live our lives and how we all have broken dreams and regrets from each day. But through the grace of God we can awake each morning to a brand new day.

The LORD within her is righteous; he does no wrong.
Morning by morning he dispenses his justice,
and every new day he does not fail.
Zephaniah 3:5
It's such a blessing to serve a God that doesn't care how many times we mess up. He gives us chocies and we may make a mess of them but, that's part of being human. It doesn't excuse the bad chocies we make, but it gives us hope that we can rise above them. He gives us a new hope because through Him we will never be the same. Each new day, He is changing us.
Thank God, It's a brand new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment